Intervention Services - Addiction Help
- Treatment Placement
- Counseling and guidance through the entire intervention process.
- Liaison with treatment facility for secured admission.
- Escort person to treatment service is available.
- Liaison between the treatment facility and family with calls and progress reports during treatment.
- Follow up work with family after the person has been admitted to treatment.
- Follow up with treatment center and help with aftercare plan.
drug and alcohol intervention programs, family interventions behavior plan and strategies
Intervention - Interventionist help for drug and alcohol addiction is effective for teen and adult males and females. Interventions help a family to plan strategies. Early crisis programs involving a team of men and women, who may be family members, can assist a teen or adult who is an alcoholic or has an addiction to seek help for this behavior, such as behavioral counseling. Assistance of interventionists can help your loved one out of the cycle of abuse and into a program.